WEB DESIGNER & DEVELOPER
I love to craft designs for web, mobile, e-marketing, interactive websites, templates and multimedia projects from concept through launch. Creating beautiful, memorable, and easy-to-navigate user experiences is what I do. I relish visual design and building for WordPress.
WHAT I DO
Check out examples of ongoing projects. Some are current client projects and others are case studies for skills I have mastered through the Bachelor in Business Communications program at SNHU.
BACHELOR OF ARTS IN COMMUNICATIONS
ART INSTITUTE OF PITTSBURGH ONLINE
Associate of Arts in Graphic Design, 2015
WordPress Developer and Front-end Developer
Online | 2016
Freelance Graphic and Web Designer
2012 – Present
- Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and esthetic design concepts.
- Develop graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites.
- Review current layouts and suggest improvements as needed.
- Formulate basic layout design or presentation approach and specify material details, such as style and size of type, photographs, graphics, animation, video, and sound.
- Present final design/layouts to clients for approval.
- Create custom logos or other graphic elements.
- Confer with clients to determine objectives, budget, background information, and presentation approaches, styles, and techniques.
- Design, build, and maintain web sites using WordPress, HTML, CSS, JS and PHP
- Write, design and edit web page content.
- Working knowledge of design and prototyping tools such as
- Proficient in a variety of methods to convey ideas and concepts (e.g. storytelling, storyboards, mood boards, prototypes, etc.)
I love the idea that something is practical and still looks great.
or just want to get in touch?
Leave your name and email below along with what you are looking for in the message box. Or you can call us at (240) 389-3539.